AccPac Software- Advice Needed

From: Nazila Mohammadi (nazila_at_sutherland-chan.com)
Date: 07/07/03

Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 12:36:03 -0400

Hi

Can anybody help me with my problem? I have set windows XP for our
Accounting guy. He uses AccPacc software for accounting which is a DOS based
program. My problem is that when I click on the program to open, it doesn't
open full screen. I can go to the propeties, change the setting, and the
screen changes to full screen, but when I close the program, the setting
goes back to previous setting. Can you please tell me where can I go to fix
this problem?

Thanks
Nazila

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Transferring DOS acct program to XP
    ... >>>A friend has a DOS accounting program running on Win98. ... >> Just copy the program and its data across to the WinXP PC. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: accounting software?
    ... Peachtree Complete Accounting was the best of a generally good lot of inexpensive products. ... If you do not need any tax capability, you will either need good accounting skills together with exceptional user intelligence, or you will need to have a consultant who was active when the product was new. ... Neither is the equal of the old DOS products, but either seems likely to be adequate for your needs. ...
    (comp.os.os2.apps)
  • Re: DOS Program running in Windows
    ... You seem to be insinuating that all the guys running WFW and Novell over DOS immediately abandoned their DOS accounting software as soon as Windows 95 came out. ... Accpac Plus, for example, is pure DOS accounting software and was very good and very popular accounting software, and it *still* is good accounting software. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: accounting software?
    ... Accounting was the best of a generally good lot of inexpensive products. ... Quickbooks or Peachtree for Windows might run under ... Neither is the equal of the old DOS products, ... You need to ask if using a CPA firm to tabulate a set of books is okay for your government contract. ...
    (comp.os.os2.apps)
  • Re: Are you folks MAC or PC?
    ... > can install your old DOS on a new Pentium 4 to run your old DOS accounting ... The DOS will run on your new Pentium 4 by itself, ... And accounting software is a good example. ... old accounting program in the same post. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)