Re: Free Internet- What The Malicious Hackers Don't Want You To Know

From: Harvey (
Date: 07/07/03

Date: 7 Jul 2003 05:03:25 +0200

In article <bea72f$h0e$>
"Hans" <> wrote:
> Support wrote:
> > Yawn.
> Here we go again...
> Hans

Relevant Pages

  • Re: The War
    ... consider that the question is "was" the war a good idea. ... You are prone to do this Hans. ... the "intel" to support it. ... Not if the opposing voices are suggesting constructive changes rather ...
  • Re: For my enlightened friends , on 9/11
    ... hans wrote: ... If you mean that no one would support the president, ... You may have noticed, that when a thread becomes a political flame war, quite a few regular posters here are not heard from. ...
  • RE: Having fun with moint points
    ... the base drive needs a drive letter. ... "Hans de Bruin" wrote: ... > And ran into the SQL Setup does not support mount points ...
  • Re: VAX/Alpha VMS differences
    ... Thanks Hans, that's exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for! ... > dave. ... DECnet/VAX has DDCMP support, it was not there in AXP/VMS V7.0 (may be ...
    ... Why not defend Hans? ... The charges certainly appear to be a lot more serious than "trumped-up". ... there isn't any signs of support outside Namesys. ...