Re: Evidence Eliminator... NOT AN AD, I promise

From: Richard (ahys14293_at_blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 06/30/03

Date: 30 Jun 2003 08:03:33 -0700

I doubt that EE stores and sends the info wiped off to FBI, MI5 etc.
If EE was used for a 'sting operation', it would surely be free, or
much cheaper so it is accessible to all.
EE does not attempt to connect to the internet (apart from during
updates) so it can't be sending anything via the internet.
I have never been able to recover any file deleted by EE with a number
of data recovery tools, so EE wipes the files very securely.