Re: To Anyone who has Internet Explorer Installed or any other browser (Everybody)

From: Jay T. Blocksom (usenet01+SPAMBLOCK_at_appropriate-tech.net)
Date: 06/26/03

    Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 02:49:34 -0400

    On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 20:19:09 -0500, in <alt.privacy.spyware>, "James E.
    Morrow" <jamesemorrow@email.com> wrote:

        [snip]

    > The insecurity of IE 5.5 is such that Microsoft has said that they
    > canít and will not try to remedy it.
        [snip]

    You got that much right.

    > I would strongly recommend that you upgrade to IE
    > 6.0 & OE 6.0. Yes, patches on patches unto eternity. Microsoft security
    > is deplorable. None the less, this is the best available solution.

    No, it isn't. Not even close. This is:

        <http://www.litepc.com/ieradicator.html>

    --
    Jay T. Blocksom
    --------------------------------

    • Re: registry mechanic review
      ... Actually, you're just a spammer spamvertising a worthless snake oil "remedy," and have been reported as such. ... Bruce Chambers ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: How do I protect myself...
      ... I am not defending some of the stupid things that have come down, like the recent patch that messed up systems with the HP share to web software installed. ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: Russian spaceship maker fights bankruptcy
      ... little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor ... cold-war, and let those cold-war bags of our hard earned loot start ... - Brad Guth ...
      (sci.space.policy)
    • Re: YASID ...
      ... Time travel tourism in full swing but in enclosed walkways, ... to stop the visitors influencing the past ... "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little ... temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." ...
      (rec.arts.sf.written)
    • Re: Legality of free CBT videos
      ... example of so many training sites, and how-to blogs, is there anything ... Some of the topics I intend to cover in detail include, ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)