Re: Security Weakness Updates

From: Ken Ward (kwar6996.nospam_at_bigpond.net.au)
Date: 06/23/03

Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:34:13 GMT

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:19:02 +0100, "Dan Rumney" <me@danrumney.com>
wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Is there a site which lists all the latest updates of security weaknesses as
>they are found in certain products?
>
>I appreciate that this would be a boon to hackers, but it would also be an
>extremely useful way to keep track of problems in the software that one is
>running.
>
>For instance, I'd like to know about any known security holes in my FTP
>server, web server and firewall.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Dan
>
>--
Go to www.sans.org. Register as a member. This allows you to receive
a regular newsletter detailing the current alerts and the release of
patches. It can be tailored roughly by product.

Relevant Pages

  • Security Weakness Updates
    ... Is there a site which lists all the latest updates of security weaknesses as ... server, web server and firewall. ... Dan Rumney ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Security Weakness Updates
    ... [This followup was posted to alt.computer.security, cc: the cited author, Dan ... | Is there a site which lists all the latest updates of security weaknesses as ... | server, web server and firewall. ...
    (alt.computer.security)