Re: THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND

From: John Elsbury (johne_at_neveryoumind.co.nz)
Date: 06/22/03

Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 21:36:48 GMT

On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 00:50:03 +0400, Tracker
<"snailmail(invalid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Thanks for the free advertisement. But my attorney has informed me
>about my legal rights in naming real names in my book and so you shall
>also understand your legal rights in naming names you don't have a
>"right" to. Get the drift!
>

>Tracker
>Beef's fiancee

Hey guys, spare a thought for Beef. Can't you feel his pain?
Assuming he has an IQ of more than room temperature, he has to know
that he is engaged to a complete lunatic, but he must love her too
much to break her arms every time she goes near the computer - which
is what most rational people would long to do.

Relevant Pages