Re: THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND

From: Lars M. Hansen (badnews_at_hansenonline.net)
Date: 06/21/03

Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 11:32:02 GMT

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 20:03:33 -0400, FromTheRafters spoketh

>"Tracker" <"snailmail(invalid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:3EF113FE.8BC17412@yahoo.com...
>
>> Here are the "Malicious Hackers Best Kept Secrets"!
>
>Wouldn't the "best kept" ones be the ones that nobody else
>knows about yet?

But she knows them. Her psychic ferrets are in telepathic contact with
all the hackers in her computer, telling her all their "best kept"
secrets...

Lars M. Hansen
http://www.hansenonline.net

  • Re: THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND
    ... Her psychic ferrets are in telepathic contact with ... all the hackers in her computer, telling her all their "best kept" ... (replace 'badnews' with 'news' in e-mail address) ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND
    ... Her psychic ferrets are in telepathic contact with ... all the hackers in her computer, telling her all their "best kept" ... (replace 'badnews' with 'news' in e-mail address) ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND
    ... Her psychic ferrets are in telepathic contact with ... all the hackers in her computer, telling her all their "best kept" ... (replace 'badnews' with 'news' in e-mail address) ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Cant beat the West! We ORIGINATED the Internet!
    ... NBC News: Hacker attack cripples al-Qaida Web communications ... "Al-Qaida's online communications have been temporarily crippled, ... The attack was carried out within the past few days by unknown hackers ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: The Science and Politics of Climate Change
    ... I just saw this news item: ... One hopes the hackers, if caught, will be punished for the disasters ... The loss of life in a worst- ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)