What the hell is a TROLL?

From: Scuba Man (pneem_at_KNOCKOFFTHESPAMhotmail.com)
Date: 06/21/03

Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 22:31:10 -0400

The full saying's "don't feed the troll". Right? And I think it has
something to do with avoiding snide comments (and being thankful for n/g
postings). Enlighten a Cannuck, if you please.

wrote in message news:3e7f6154$1_5@spamkiller.newsgroups.com...
> "Chris Mitchell" <chris.a.mitchell@MAPSONbtinternet.com> wrote:
> >Thanks for trying, but it's still doing it.
> >
> >Perhaps ZA is working OK.
> >
> >Guess I'll have to use one of the other more helpful suggestions!
>
> Troll.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: What the hell is a TROLL?
    ... > something to do with avoiding snide comments (and being thankful for n/g ... > postings). ... Enlighten a Cannuck, if you please. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: what does a troll look like?
    ... them are just exist in my mind from the nature of their postings. ... or not that picture exists in my mind's eye when i read his posts. ... What puzzles me is what does an ugly old troll look like. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Wer_betet_f=FCr_Anus-?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Horst=3F?=
    ... Postings aus der ersten Märzdekade hier in diesem Thread nach. ... anderer Stelle in dieser Diskussion _sich selbst_, ... Ich bin ein Troll. ... Beweis: Alle Nichtantworten. ...
    (de.soc.weltanschauung.christentum)
  • Re: what does a troll look like?
    ... them are just exist in my mind from the nature of their postings. ... or not that picture exists in my mind's eye when i read his posts. ... I think a Troll looks just like your next door neighber, ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)