Re: trojan found

From: rikkie (
Date: 06/19/03

Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 02:42:33 +0200

I recently experienced a tremendous surge in CPU-usage . Can this be
the result of this virus ? I've checked all the running processes in
the taskmanager , but there's nothing there that is using this CPU to
that extent , so it must be something else then a service or
application. Any suggestions ?? Also no suspect services running

As someone in the above posts said some of these virii have the
tendency to rename or even rewrite a known windows-system file , could
this be the case here ?