Re: trojan found

From: rikkie (rikwes2001_at_everywhere.org)
Date: 06/19/03

Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 02:42:33 +0200

I recently experienced a tremendous surge in CPU-usage . Can this be
the result of this virus ? I've checked all the running processes in
the taskmanager , but there's nothing there that is using this CPU to
that extent , so it must be something else then a service or
application. Any suggestions ?? Also no suspect services running
also....

As someone in the above posts said some of these virii have the
tendency to rename or even rewrite a known windows-system file , could
this be the case here ?