Re: Does anyone know how to auto-forward USENET articles

From: Colonel Flagg (colonel_flagg_at_NOSOUPFORJ00internetwarzone.org)
Date: 06/15/03

    Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 15:06:55 -0400

    In article <99epevsd3vpnugsgf6bhoiijii91ch6i6i@4ax.com>,
    wacograham@yahoo.com says...
    > Does anyone know how to auto-forward USENET articles from a certain
    > person to an email address? Agent does not seen to do this, and
    > Microplanet Gravity is not seeming to be able either?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Graham

    This is totally off-topic for this group, however, since you ask, in
    order to save further embarrassment and bandwidth, it's easily done with
    Gravity's "Rules".

    --
    Colonel Flagg
    http://www.internetwarzone.org/

    • Re: Wintrolls killed CSMA
      ... >> I didn't say I didn't 'like' Agent, ... This means that AGENT fully conforms to Usenet conventions. ... said you didn't ever use a text-based newsreader. ... > Hogwasher does not have a "Boolean views editor". ...
      (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
    • Re: Starting to understand how it works...
      ... These are dedicated usenet readers, ... You are quite wrong about Forte Agent. ... Having a dedicated usnet reader allows you to avoid ever seeing posts by ... you get when you're really serious about filtering! ...
      (rec.food.cooking)
    • Re: Wintrolls killed CSMA
      ... and to keep Forte making a profit. ... >>> invested more than a million bucks to update Agent to modern standards, ... >>> including a new display library rather than standard Windows ... This means that AGENT fully conforms to Usenet conventions. ...
      (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
    • Re: googlefubar?
      ... screw-ups Google is perpetrating on Usenet users is beginning to look ... Google is pushing toassert itself ... Google Groups, but it looks like they're causing many problems. ... I like Forte's Agent enough to pay for it. ...
      (talk.origins)
    • Re: Wintrolls killed CSMA
      ... >>> I didn't say I didn't 'like' Agent, ... >> including a new display library rather than standard Windows ... This means that AGENT fully conforms to Usenet conventions. ... Usenet long enough to know all the Unix conventions (more than a few years, ...
      (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)