Re: Quick and Easy Ways To See If Your Windows System is Hacked Owned

From: Just Plain Insane (insanity_at_spamblocked.com)
Date: 06/15/03

Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 11:06:21 -0500

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003 20:07:21 +0400 I replied to Tracker
<"snailmail(invalid)222000"@yahoo.com> on a piece of toilet paper
while scribbling their name and phone number on the bathroom wall
in alt.computer.security

> And why are The Trackers any more honourable than these
>so-called hackers of which you speak?
>
>Here is my short version for the night to your simple question. Because
>"The Trackers" have achieved what "No Man Or Woman Has Accomplished In The
>Entire Hacking World And Wrote And Published A Book.

Its a pity that you don't realize how many Hackers get jobs as
network security personnel.

Relevant Pages