Re: Microsoft to fight virus writers head on (BBC Article)

From: Thore Schmechtig (starspawn_at_carcosa.de)
Date: 06/13/03

Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:23:33 +0200

Hi,

> Microsoft's decision could be red rag to a bull for virus writers
> Microsoft is developing its own anti-virus software to combat the malicious
> programs plaguing users.

Oh great. Guess what they really want? Can you see the warning box pop
up? ;)

"WARNING! Linux found on your system! Delete (Y/y)?"

--
Bye
Tocis (tocis@carcosa.de)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Microsoft to fight virus writers head on (BBC Article)
    ... > Microsoft is developing its own anti-virus software to combat the malicious ... > programs plaguing users. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Worm Problem [Spybot.44544]
    ... This morning my anti-virus software kept popping up a warning that a file ... Worm name in subject heading. ... I finally clicked "quarantine", after the messages appeared more than 20-25 ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Worm Problem [Spybot.44544]
    ... This morning my anti-virus software kept popping up a warning that a file ... Worm name in subject heading. ... I finally clicked "quarantine", after the messages appeared more than 20-25 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Thanks Mr Dixon
    ... I get a 'suspicious site' warning from my anti-virus software. ... 160m asl ... Snow videos: ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • Re: A space of TB 4Xs
    ... but there are a ton of others - just off the top of my head: ... tend to get combat with no warning. ... If you're talkng about the new version of RFTS, you can use a setup option to make it so you DO have some advanced warning of when your planets are going to be attacked. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic)