Microsoft to fight virus writers head on (BBC Article)

From: Ron B. (zypher_at_spamcop.net)
Date: 06/12/03

    Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 22:19:50 GMT

    • Re: office 2003
      ... Windows Validation Data--> ... WgaTray.exe Signed By: Microsoft ... Download unsigned ActiveX controls: Disabled ... version of an anti-virus software was installed from a CD-ROM, ...
      (microsoft.public.office.setup)
    • Re: Office wont open any previously saved documents!!?? :(
      ... > I've gone to the Microsoft article....followed the steps and it didn't ... > Symantec finds no viruses. ... >> If you DO have anti-virus software, ... it may be necessary to attempt recovery of ...
      (microsoft.public.office.misc)
    • Re: Windows XP SP2 raising afalse security alarm
      ... necessary updates for any new viruses or other malware which come under ... Microsoft appears to recognize only ... It would be less insulting to users of Microsoft's Operating Systems, ... Microsoft asks the users which Anti-Virus software they are using when the ...
      (microsoft.public.security.virus)
    • office 2003
      ... I installed a few months ago Microsoft Security Essentials. ... Windows Validation Data--> ... Download unsigned ActiveX controls: Disabled ... version of an anti-virus software was installed from a CD-ROM, ...
      (microsoft.public.office.setup)
    • Re: publisher 2003 keeps freezing
      ... A small child turns to Ed, ... > When you consider how many folks use this anti-virus software and how ... Blame Microsoft and mouth off about crap Microsoft software to anyone ... will normally find an answer in the KB or Google Groups ...
      (microsoft.public.publisher)