Re: Where to purchase my book

From: invalid (_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 06/08/03

Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 05:46:00 +0400

Thanks for the well deserved compliment Jason. Even if "The Trackers" caught your
beginner skills.

Tracker
Beef's fiancee

Jason wrote:

> * Tracker <snailmail(invalid)222000@yahoo.com>:
> >

> > David Lindsay wrote:

> >> In article <3EDCF6ED.D3E9EE37@yahoo.com>, Tracker
> >> <"snailmail(invalid)222000"@yahoo.com> writes

> >> Well babe why don't you stop spamming....everytime you write you get
> >> abuse from others... why bother?
> >>
> >> --
> >> David Lindsay
> >> anti spam in force use reply to address
> >
> > The abuse from others is what I would have expected. This gives my book more
> > credibility and I just love it. Seems no one can challenge my knowledge with
> > anything but insults. Get the point!
> >
> > Tracker
>
> debbie your "knowledge" has been challenged over and over again and you
> have been proven to be sorely lacking. The problem is you just refuse to
> learn. Get the point? Probibly not.
>
> Jason

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Where to purchase my book
    ... Jason wrote: ... >> Tracker is a shining star shining bright in the sky, ... >> Beef's fiancee ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Where to purchase my book
    ... Jason wrote: ... >> Tracker is a shining star shining bright in the sky, ... >> Beef's fiancee ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Where to purchase my book
    ... Jason wrote: ... >> Tracker is a shining star shining bright in the sky, ... >> Beef's fiancee ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: WindowsXP Freezes when a CD is inserted
    ... "Tracker" wrote in message ... > jason.. ... > seems pretty convient that 2 high end computers would have the same issue. ... >> Windows XP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Black Ice and Hackers :-)
    ... Tracker wrote: ... In your firewall log, do you ... >> Why not read the entire message debbie? ... Jason you know how to crack systems so what are you ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)