Re: Where to purchase my book

From: Agent Mimic (null_at_void.net)
Date: 06/08/03

Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 13:20:08 +0100

"Jason" <spamthis@deadspam.com> wrote in message
news:uk5G4KWLDHA.1216@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> * touch my r0ck <r0ck@operamail.dot.com>:
> > rotfl. you can't be serious...
> >
> > "Jason" <spamthis@deadspam.com> wrote in message
> >> >

> >> Hi debs. Trying to hide again? Too bad everytime you touch a keyboard
> >> your true colors come out regardless of where you post from. lol
> >>
> >> arrgghhh the ferrets are hacking thier way through my door. HELP!!!!!!
> >>
> >> Jason
> >

> Nope, not really. Just hoping I could bait her a bit.
>
> Jason

You couldnt bait tracker with a free cheese burger

--
Mimic
and those that dont."

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Where to purchase my book
    ... "Jason" wrote in message ... You couldnt bait tracker with a free cheese burger ... "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own nightmares." ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Where to purchase my book
    ... You couldnt bait tracker with a free cheese burger ... "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own nightmares." ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Blood Noir - Laurell K. Hamilton
    ... With the exception of the first paragraph, ... Jason while teasing him about Jean-Claude being on his 'exception list' ... J.J. is coming to St. Louis to see Jason (for those following along without ... Fear is the mind-killer. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: svchost.exe harmul process?
    ... jason wrote: ... He who can only quote Google knows nothing! ... "Joe" wrote in message ... ::: "Without knowledge you have fear. ...
    (alt.computer.security)