Re: Security Minds versus Malicious Minds Book

From: n1pop (n1pop_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 06/07/03

Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 20:39:29 -0700

On Fri, 6 Jun 2003 10:41:02 +0200, "Frode"
<news@mascot.REMOVETOREPLY.dyndns.org> wrote:

>n1pop wrote:
>> Debbie, what kind of guaranty are you offering for this book? If it
>> were in print I could browse it in the book shop, but I'm afraid I'm
>> not comfortable handing over USD40.00 for a book that hasn't even been
>> reviewed by a professional book critic.
>
>The utter lack of knowledge Debbie has shown in this group for a long time
>should be all the review you need. Would you trust any information coming
>from a person that lists "your desktop wallpaper changes" as a way to
>detect intrusion?

I wrote an intruder program? All it's supposed to do is change the
wallpaper.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Hackers Secret Weapons - Virtual Private Networks
    ... thread, you make false or misleading claims, you ask for what you have ... difference between customers, hecklers, and those who can ... Debbie. ... and not actually having a book to review does not bode well ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: what a tolerant and peaceful faith.
    ... abuse. ... I'll put you on two weeks manual while you review that. ... Debbie, it's going to take me more than two weeks to figure out what is ... Not certain why Sir Arthur Harris can be called a war criminal though. ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Knitted coracle
    ... a young man carrying the luminous, fiber-glassed lace coracle into a satin-surfaced sea." ... review of "Unexpected Knitting" by Debbie New. ...
    (uk.rec.waterways)
  • Re: Home Schooling
    ... you see - unless you're offering to home school those local ... kids whose parent/s can't. ... Debbie posting as Debbie ...
    (uk.religion.christian)