Re: Subject: Re: "Ron"/Scott Thomas is a Usenet Troll [Was: Criminal Assistance]

From: Compuelf (COMPUELF_at_YAH00.C0M)
Date: 05/31/03

Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 17:26:33 -0500

"Kent's Evil Twin (so says Scotty)" <xXx@xXx.xXx> wrote in message
news:Xns938B768583EA0none@207.225.159.7...

> Bad move. Lil Psycho knows his shit. If he hasn't got into your
> machine, you can be certain he will.

    Bill, just because you had your machine open to the world, doesn't mean
*everyone* does :)

Kent

--
Y6G11@A0L.C0M admits to committing retail fraud:
http://snurl.com/1f9t

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Ken Smith, Doing What He Does Best
    ... And there is no evidence that someone name "Lindsey" is ... associated with Kent Wills, nor holds any kind of medical licence. ... Is the State of Iowa "completely full of shit" too? ... No todos los que ven tus obras ven tus virtudes. ...
    (misc.legal)
  • Re: OMFG: What have I done?
    ... He's been honest, it's a pile of shit, but I'm only needing a winter hack & ... gotta get the POS from Kent to Leeds. ... showing me some nice dives round the smoke that Friday night? ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: PING DREXEL SPAZZIE
    ... Perhaps that be why you is THICK AS SHIT? ... The Glade, Bickley, Bromley, Kent, London, England, BR1 2QG IS NOT! ...
    (soc.culture.greek)