Re: Security Minds versus Malicious Minds Book

From: toro (F_stalker7MUNGED_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 05/30/03

    Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 00:57:35 +0300

    And then Me contributed in the accumulated knowledge by stating:

    > Well, it's not hard to figure out... I don't know the program (html
    > editors), but why learn the program if using it is more complicated
    > than writing the code manually? Writing the code manually is far more
    > flexible anyway.

    Besides, Dreamweaver has some nasty habits in the design mode such as adding
    height attributes on tables. This means that apart from learning how to use
    the program, you also have to go back all the time and try to find out
    what's wrong this time :(

    Of course, I'm not even starting with Frontpage...

    --
       _________________     _____     __________________
       \_______fwtis AT     /__  /   ACK and thou_______/

    • Re: Why is Microsoft Word Complaining About This Sentence?
      ... Turgid writing is deeply embedded in the culture, ... Authors and editors of papers published in peer-reviewed scientific ... journals invariably seek clarity in the final product. ...
      (alt.usage.english)
    • Re: Could someone please read this?
      ... professional writers and taught the odd class for would-be writers and ... I started writing well before computers, ... My personal experience covers...let me see...three different editors at ... or two typing clean copy for a submission draft. ...
      (rec.arts.sf.composition)
    • Re: For the fairest
      ... or editors, or authors) these days? ... the fiction, rather than ideas about the genre such as that authors have ... a moral obligation not to die before they finish writing their 18-volume ... How about marching up and down in front of the enemy, ...
      (rec.arts.sf.written)
    • Re: Style hammering...
      ... professional science fiction authors and editors. ... What you're telling me is to trust my own judgement. ... Are you in any kind of writing group -- in person or online? ... where you can find out whether your writing works for some readers. ...
      (rec.arts.sf.composition)
    • Re: up around
      ... tinwhistler wrote: ... especially when their writing is serialized in ... a periodical and the editors are looking for a certain length of text ... through the still evening and the dying light, with sweet scents ...
      (alt.usage.english)