Re: Security Minds versus Malicious Minds Book

From: toro (F_stalker7MUNGED_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 05/30/03

    Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 00:57:35 +0300

    And then Me contributed in the accumulated knowledge by stating:

    > Well, it's not hard to figure out... I don't know the program (html
    > editors), but why learn the program if using it is more complicated
    > than writing the code manually? Writing the code manually is far more
    > flexible anyway.

    Besides, Dreamweaver has some nasty habits in the design mode such as adding
    height attributes on tables. This means that apart from learning how to use
    the program, you also have to go back all the time and try to find out
    what's wrong this time :(

    Of course, I'm not even starting with Frontpage...

    --
       \_______fwtis AT     /__  /   ACK and thou_______/