Re: can kazaa and spybot/ad-aware coexist??

From: Mehdi BIJAAD (mebijaad_at_free.fr)
Date: 05/30/03

Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 15:32:13 +0200

To be fully thorough, here is where you can get kazaa-lite :

www.kazaalite.tk

Enjoy !

"sponge" <yosponge@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On 28 May 2003 09:59:34 -0700, mikesal3731@hotmail.com (Mike Salazar)
> wrote:
>
> >I've decided that I should download spybot and ad-aware onto my
> laptop
> >to get rid of all the infestations I know must exist since I have
> >kazaa and do alot of web surfing. From what I have read, these
> >programs will end up disabling kazaa. I'd like to be able to
> continue
> >to use kazaa. Do I have to choose between spybot/ad-aware and kazaa
> >or can I have my cake and eat it too???
> >
> >Thanks-
> >Mike
>
> If you must user P2P, use KaZaaLite. Aside from being spyware-free,
> it's actually better than KaZaa, as it contains a number of "cheats"
> to get around KaZaa limitations, such as participation levels.
>
> Sponge
> Sponge's Anti-Spyware Source
> www.geocities.com/yosponge

Relevant Pages

  • Re: can kazaa and spybot/ad-aware coexist??
    ... And then Mike contributed in the accumulated knowledge by stating: ... >> to get rid of all the infestations I know must exist since I have ... This would probably be the best option, however second to that comes Kazaa ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • can kazaa and spybot/ad-aware coexist??
    ... I've decided that I should download spybot and ad-aware onto my laptop ... to get rid of all the infestations I know must exist since I have ... programs will end up disabling kazaa. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • RE: Help!!!!
    ... You answered your own question in the first few lines: "i'm using Kazaa or ... Get rid of em and download ad-aware. ... System was install a ... years ago I had differend computer but with mainboard from the ...
  • Re: 3rd post please help. Music files disappearing for no reason.
    ... >>>home network with that and my desktop. ... >>>song files on both my laptop and desktop. ... >>>folder on my desktop and do a copy of them to my laptop.. ... >Some of these files probably came from Kazaa. ...
  • Re: How will I block Kazaa?
    ... >boys (both honor students at magnet school, ... >they can download MP3 because Kazaa use any open TCP port including ... into a DoS of the laptop, and clutter the network with traffic. ... Second trick: ...
    (alt.computer.security)