Re: can kazaa and spybot/ad-aware coexist??

From: sponge (yosponge_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 05/29/03

Date: 29 May 2003 00:37:04 -0700

On 28 May 2003 09:59:34 -0700, mikesal3731@hotmail.com (Mike Salazar)
wrote:

>I've decided that I should download spybot and ad-aware onto my
laptop
>to get rid of all the infestations I know must exist since I have
>kazaa and do alot of web surfing. From what I have read, these
>programs will end up disabling kazaa. I'd like to be able to
continue
>to use kazaa. Do I have to choose between spybot/ad-aware and kazaa
>or can I have my cake and eat it too???
>
>Thanks-
>Mike

If you must user P2P, use KaZaaLite. Aside from being spyware-free,
it's actually better than KaZaa, as it contains a number of "cheats"
to get around KaZaa limitations, such as participation levels.

Sponge
Sponge's Anti-Spyware Source
www.geocities.com/yosponge

Relevant Pages

  • Re: can kazaa and spybot/ad-aware coexist??
    ... > to get rid of all the infestations I know must exist since I have ... > kazaa and do alot of web surfing. ... > programs will end up disabling kazaa. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: can kazaa and spybot/ad-aware coexist??
    ... > kazaa and do alot of web surfing. ... > programs will end up disabling kazaa. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: can kazaa and spybot/ad-aware coexist??
    ... And then Mike contributed in the accumulated knowledge by stating: ... >> to get rid of all the infestations I know must exist since I have ... This would probably be the best option, however second to that comes Kazaa ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: can kazaa and spybot/ad-aware coexist??
    ... >>to get rid of all the infestations I know must exist since I have ... >>programs will end up disabling kazaa. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • can kazaa and spybot/ad-aware coexist??
    ... I've decided that I should download spybot and ad-aware onto my laptop ... to get rid of all the infestations I know must exist since I have ... programs will end up disabling kazaa. ...
    (alt.computer.security)