can kazaa and spybot/ad-aware coexist??

From: Mike Salazar (mikesal3731_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 05/28/03

Date: 28 May 2003 09:59:34 -0700

I've decided that I should download spybot and ad-aware onto my laptop
to get rid of all the infestations I know must exist since I have
kazaa and do alot of web surfing. From what I have read, these
programs will end up disabling kazaa. I'd like to be able to continue
to use kazaa. Do I have to choose between spybot/ad-aware and kazaa
or can I have my cake and eat it too???

Thanks-
Mike

Relevant Pages

  • Re: can kazaa and spybot/ad-aware coexist??
    ... And then Mike contributed in the accumulated knowledge by stating: ... >> to get rid of all the infestations I know must exist since I have ... This would probably be the best option, however second to that comes Kazaa ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Non Changeable Tool Bar
    ... To get rid of the spyware, download Spybot ... or Ad-Aware and install. ... >the fact that somebody in my household downloaded Kazaa ...
  • Re: can kazaa and spybot/ad-aware coexist??
    ... >>to get rid of all the infestations I know must exist since I have ... >>programs will end up disabling kazaa. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • RE: Help!!!!
    ... You answered your own question in the first few lines: "i'm using Kazaa or ... Get rid of em and download ad-aware. ... System was install a ... years ago I had differend computer but with mainboard from the ...
  • Re: Adcache infected
    ... is to uninstall kazaa. ... there was a method of installing kazaa without the spyware ... >> Microsoft Windows doesn't install any such folder by ... >> probably get rid of the problem. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)