Re: Attention:G. Morgan - Scott - Ron goes to whine in another newsgroup
Date: 05/28/03

Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 23:29:01 +0000 (UTC)

In G. Morgan <> wrote:
: Someone named Just Plain Insane <q@q> Proclaimed on Mon, 26 May 2003
: 10:33:28 -0500,
:>Lets get this straight, you came into ACFS with the idea of trolling
:>us while trying to defend one of our resident trolls, never even did
:>any research to see who the k00k was in this group, your post gets
:>placed on a website, and then you try to invoke the DMCA????
: Wait a sec[SLAP]

Uh, no.

gburnore at DataBasix dot Com
                    How you look depends on where you go.
Gary L. Burnore                       |  ۳ݳ޳ݳۺݳ޳ݳݳ޳ݳ۳
                                      |  ۳ݳ޳ݳۺݳ޳ݳݳ޳ݳ۳
Official .sig, Accept no substitutes. |  ۳ݳ޳ݳۺݳ޳ݳݳ޳ݳ۳
                                      |   0 1 7 2 3 / ݳ 3 7 4 9 3 0 ۳
Black Helicopter Repair Services, Ltd.|     Official Proof of Purchase

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How Do you Sleep sessions
    ... Next time I'll be sure to hang around the computer for the ... next 2 days straight so I can defend a post I put up in a newsgroup. ... a typical drive by trolling. ...
  • Re: Effect of Cycle Lanes on Cyclist Road Space
    ... > Nonsense and trolling tends to go ... my stuff is controversial and demands attention. ... > Those who 'killfiled' me when I dared to defend the legitimate use of ...
  • Re: Not Nonsense, but a New Stochastic Volatility Model forDecisio...
    ... Let's get something straight: you don't understand the concepts behind ... that isn't going to stop you from trolling. ... the hallmarks of a thinking gambler. ...
  • Re: WSOP 2008 Main Event: Questionable String Bet Ruling?
    ... That shit *never* gets old. ... lol after I told him straight out that I was trolling him he wrote 3 ...
  • Re: Serious conversations
    ... * My returning the context Steve removes in his trolling posts is not ... Steve's actions, of course, are dishonest. ... of your desperation to defend your co-trolls, even when the cost is any last ...