Voice Authentication

From: Rock (rock1_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 05/20/03

Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 17:54:27 GMT

Anybody had any good/bad experiences lately with voice authentication?

This is NOT a voice recognition and NOT a language detection question,
but rather the actual results with using voice to authenticate a user.
I'd be interested to hear any comments with actuals, I've taken a look
at the samples from some companies and had really excellent results.

Rock

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Voice Authentication
    ... > Anybody had any good/bad experiences lately with voice authentication? ... > This is NOT a voice recognition and NOT a language detection question, ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • RE: remote authentication
    ... You verify my user name, ... expensive voice service. ... Subject: remote authentication ... As voice recognition is not adequate despite I ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: DNS v. 10 Preferred -- is all this trouble covert?
    ... import my voice files. ... highly skilled techie friend that can clean up your system. ... (My crazy full of himself friend does not voice recognition ...
    (comp.speech.users)
  • Music/Speech/Audio Adapters (Oct 1993)
    ... The table below helps to resolve the Dialogic adapter entries, ... 613A Dialogic VR/81, VR/41 Voice Recognition Adapter ... Regarding the Speech Accelerator Adapter/A (possibly for "...speech ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware)
  • Re: XP Voice Recognition
    ... I used Office's voice recognition on a short-term leave a couple of years ... When dictating, you can do this; ... - Also realize that there is a learning curve with this software. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)