help please

From: BB (sunspot_at_fidnet.com)
Date: 05/16/03

    Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 21:42:46 -0500

    I'm in a bit of a spot and need some help so if any of you here (and quite a
    few seem to qualify) would see your way clear to offering suggestions I sure
    would be so gratefull.
    I have forgotten my password to my content advisor <win 95....please no
    snickering...economically challenged :)>as I foolishly set one up in 1995
    and thought I'd remember forever...p.c. had a glitch and I lost some files
    now I can't access any web pages at all as I am getting messages saying that
    the pages have no ratings set..blah,blah...how do I reset this without
    reinstalling...alas no setup disk any longer...okay I hear eyes rolling; LOL
    ...but it sure is hard to keep a pc running smooth and intact with good
    software all these years...
    any help would be appreciated...any way at all?...can access my email and
    new obviously....
    TIA,
    sunspot

    • NASCAR-CUP: Pocono II: Kurt Busch - Dodge interview
      ... gained one spot to 13th in the standings, ... points out of 10th with six races remaining to qualify for The Chase. ... kept trying to make the car better to catch that Fed Ex car but ...
      (rec.autos.sport.info)
    • NASCAR-CUP: Pocono II: Dodge teams race quotes
      ... gained one spot to 13th in the standings, ... points out of 10th with six races remaining to qualify for The Chase. ... kept trying to make the car better to catch that Fed Ex car but ...
      (rec.autos.sport.info)
    • Re: All to play for
      ... They will not have to qualify. ... The next automatic spot would then go to Chelsea as they are EPL ... The Premiership get 2 automatic places in the CL league stage. ... When the cup holder occupies another automatic ...
      (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)
    • Re: Strauss Canada Cup
      ... Ken Redman wrote: ... the Canadian Woman's Championship team two years running doesn't get a qualifying spot? ... How come Glen Howard and Pat Simmons didn't qualify somewhere along the line? ... So that spot goes to Sherry Middaugh. ...
      (rec.sport.curling)
    • Re: help please
      ... > I'm in a bit of a spot and need some help so if any of you here (and quite a ... > few seem to qualify) would see your way clear to offering suggestions I sure ... > ...but it sure is hard to keep a pc running smooth and intact with good ... > TIA, ...
      (alt.computer.security)