Re: [ZA] smart intrusion between friends

From: Nacho (Nacho_at_emailkiller.org)
Date: 05/15/03

Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 16:07:17 -0400

"Leythos" <void@nowhere.com> wrote in message
news:MPG.192c25966d0ee5bd989a7c@news-server.columbus.rr.com...
> In article <3EC244F7.6F133CD7@joe.net>, joe@joe.net says...
> > there's half a dozen ways to do it, all of which are published, so save
> > the moralizing for your mom........
> >
> > first, check out netcat/cryptcat to establish a connection, and upload a
> > remote terminal program. mr. london, you need 'game' after that....
>
> Like I said, no one with any respect for SECURITY would tell him how to
> do it, guess I was right :)
>
> --

The security chain is only as strong as the weakest link. Simply go over to
your friends place for dinner, slip you hands onto the PC and double click
on the "My Computer" icon, next ..open the C Drive, then right click and
create a new folder which will appear as "New Folder" .. At this point
rename the folder to "hello" and shut down the pc.

This method is likely to avoid all firewall setups, anti-virus and possible
criminal charges.

NAcho