Re: [ZA] smart intrusion between friends

From: Nacho (Nacho_at_emailkiller.org)
Date: 05/15/03

Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 16:07:17 -0400

"Leythos" <void@nowhere.com> wrote in message
news:MPG.192c25966d0ee5bd989a7c@news-server.columbus.rr.com...
> In article <3EC244F7.6F133CD7@joe.net>, joe@joe.net says...
> > there's half a dozen ways to do it, all of which are published, so save
> > the moralizing for your mom........
> >
> > first, check out netcat/cryptcat to establish a connection, and upload a
> > remote terminal program. mr. london, you need 'game' after that....
>
> Like I said, no one with any respect for SECURITY would tell him how to
> do it, guess I was right :)
>
> --

The security chain is only as strong as the weakest link. Simply go over to
your friends place for dinner, slip you hands onto the PC and double click
on the "My Computer" icon, next ..open the C Drive, then right click and
create a new folder which will appear as "New Folder" .. At this point
rename the folder to "hello" and shut down the pc.

This method is likely to avoid all firewall setups, anti-virus and possible
criminal charges.

NAcho

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Re-accruing photos in a slideshow
    ... > numerical order and then select this new folder for screen saver but you ... > still will not get the photos to displayed in order. ... > If you want to try it, you can batch rename very quickly using XP. ... > in the order you placed the thumbnails. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)
  • Re: Creating slideshows in XP
    ... familiar with the Irfanview software, which lets you gather a particular set ... the pictures, and then it closes, i.e. doesn't do a continuous loop. ... I can take that new folder with the renamed files you mentioned and convert ... > If you need to batch rename and number, you can do this easily with XP. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)
  • Re: autofix failure
    ... One very bad feature about using windows to batch rename your photos: ... I found this out the hard way of course, renamed a whole folder and then ... >>> only when you download the pictures. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)
  • Re: Missing "Rename" option in My Documents files & folders
    ... General, Shortcut, and Security on a My Documents shortcut. ... Do not share this folder is checked. ... could have something to do with file sharing or ownership. ... Glad you seem to gotten Rename back. ...
  • Re: Photos and movie renaming dramas??
    ... I can veiw them fine but now i want to rename them so ... i dont forget the photos. ... name OK but the picture goes away and to open it i have ... you open the folder again for a slide ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)