Re: Tracker is Glowing and Shining

From: Mimic (gn0rty_at_gn0rties.ville)
Date: 05/03/03

Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 17:29:23 +0100

"Ilena Ayala" <ilena@compuserve.com> wrote in message
news:b8v8lo$gf5$1@ngspool-d02.news.aol.com...

> Numerous people who....
> are far more knowledgable than I am on the topics you claim to be an
expert
> on have pointed out flaws in your logic and information....
>
> -Ilena Ayala

Or people les knowledgable than you, such as myself :P

--
Mimic
and those that dont".

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Tracker is Glowing and Shining
    ... "Ilena Ayala" wrote in message ... "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own nightmares." ... Those that understand Binary, and those that dont". ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Where to purchase my book
    ... "Ilena Ayala" wrote in message ... "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own nightmares." ... and those that dont." ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Where to purchase my book
    ... "Ilena Ayala" wrote in message ... "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own nightmares." ... and those that dont." ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Security Minds versus Malicious Minds Book
    ... I always wanted to be in a book, just a good job i dont use my real Nick on ... "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own nightmares." ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)