Re: Tracker is Glowing and Shining

From: Mimic (gn0rty_at_gn0rties.ville)
Date: 05/03/03

    Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 17:01:58 +0100

    "Thund3rstruck" <Thund3rstruck_n0i@hotmail.comremove> wrote in message
    news:3eb3d4a9$0$73613$a0465688@nnrp.fuse.net...
    > Mimic wrote:
    >
    > > "Jeff Cochran" <jcochran.nospam@naplesgov.com> wrote in message
    > >> Damn! Sure is hard to reach the keyboard rolling around down here on
    > >> the floor. Plus, I'm not sure but I may have peed my britches...
    > >>
    > >> Jeff
    > >
    > > Thats what wireless kb's are for ;D
    > > made especially for the readers of trackers posts, who spend 90% of the
    > > time rolling on the floor heh
    >
    > And in Re: "Jeff's Britches", Here's what happens when I am about to
    > enter this group.
    >
    > I put down everything I'm eating or drinking, use the restroom, then
    come
    > back. Haven't lost any skivvies, monitors, or keyboards since I started
    > that. <G>
    >
    > NOI

    hehe makes sense, ill have to try it sometime.

    --
    Mimic
    and those that dont".

    • OT - Really discouraged / discussion request
      ... Even after eating well yesterday, this morning my digital ... mystic consequences (and I'd *LOVE* to hear some opinions of atheists here ... but I fear an omniscient retribution - an unimaginable punishment ... ultimately everyone is born alone and everyone dies alone no matter how many ...
      (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
    • Re: How much percent of the US population do not accept the evolution theory?
      ... Or why do sane people actually believe eating a sacrificed chicken ... could cause a thunderstorm to occur. ... The same reason why some people fear the number 13 or other people are ...
      (alt.tv.survivor)
    • Re: crisps a total waste of packaging....
      ... LOL! ... But that's because your greatest fear is that people might wake up to the ... You are so used to eating grass.....the very thought of eating anything ... It's the one you have been spoonfed since birth. ...
      (uk.politics.misc)
    • To End the year :-(((
      ... On another bad note, I have just broken my tooth, and I was only eating ... some bread, with my dental phobia, this has filled me with fear, on top of ...
      (uk.people.silversurfers)