Re: IP Address security

From: Mimic (gn0rty_at_gn0rties.ville)
Date: 05/03/03

Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 17:00:27 +0100

"Tracker" <"snailmail(remove)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:3EB2DA37.A29313B0@yahoo.com...
> > So if I read this currently nonexistent book, will I find anything of
> > value?
>
> The Subjects were just posted for all to see
>
> > Are there any facts with references? Did someone help you
> > write this as yet unpublished book?
>
> MY BOOK details all the facts to the best of my knowledge. Tracker
> researched everything in MY BOOK and this is why this babe is so proud of
> myself. MY BOOK will be self published and the world will open their
> eyes.

# Thats a weird mix of first/third person talking there tracking, are you
feeling ok ?
# Oh i see now its self published again, so like, are y ou gunna make your
mind up sometime soon ?

> > And what are your credentials? What makes you an authority on
> > computer security or forensics?
>
> When you have ferret owners exposing on the Internet your personal and
> private information which only I should know, this made me learn about all
> the Subjects in MY BOOK.

# Tracker, how many times do we have to tell you, just becuase someones ownz
a ferret, doesnt make
# them a hacker. You were hacked and humiliated due to your own stupidity
and lack of security
# knowledge.

> > Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to flame you, but I am genuinely
> > curious. I mean, if you are accredited or certified, then I certainly
> > would consider what you say to be more educated than guess. If you
> > had help writing the book, and that help was someone acknowledged as
> > an authority in computer security, then your book, if it ever does get
> > printed and distributed to my little neck of the woods, might be worth
> > a gander.
>
> MY BOOK is unique and "no one" in the world has been able to accomplish
> what myself and "The Trackers" have, and wrote about it.

# you can say that again

> Tracker
> Beef's ol 'lady
>
> Check out the artwork at: