Re: IP Address security

From: Mimic (gn0rty_at_gn0rties.ville)
Date: 05/03/03

Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 17:00:27 +0100

"Tracker" <"snailmail(remove)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:3EB2DA37.A29313B0@yahoo.com...
> > So if I read this currently nonexistent book, will I find anything of
> > value?
>
> The Subjects were just posted for all to see
>
> > Are there any facts with references? Did someone help you
> > write this as yet unpublished book?
>
> MY BOOK details all the facts to the best of my knowledge. Tracker
> researched everything in MY BOOK and this is why this babe is so proud of
> myself. MY BOOK will be self published and the world will open their
> eyes.

# Thats a weird mix of first/third person talking there tracking, are you
feeling ok ?
# Oh i see now its self published again, so like, are y ou gunna make your
mind up sometime soon ?

> > And what are your credentials? What makes you an authority on
> > computer security or forensics?
>
> When you have ferret owners exposing on the Internet your personal and
> private information which only I should know, this made me learn about all
> the Subjects in MY BOOK.

# Tracker, how many times do we have to tell you, just becuase someones ownz
a ferret, doesnt make
# them a hacker. You were hacked and humiliated due to your own stupidity
and lack of security
# knowledge.

> > Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to flame you, but I am genuinely
> > curious. I mean, if you are accredited or certified, then I certainly
> > would consider what you say to be more educated than guess. If you
> > had help writing the book, and that help was someone acknowledged as
> > an authority in computer security, then your book, if it ever does get
> > printed and distributed to my little neck of the woods, might be worth
> > a gander.
>
> MY BOOK is unique and "no one" in the world has been able to accomplish
> what myself and "The Trackers" have, and wrote about it.

# you can say that again

> Tracker
> Beef's ol 'lady
>
> Check out the artwork at:
> http://captiveimagery.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.main

eof.

--
Mimic
and those that dont".

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Putting a scene into words.
    ... Fear swept and ... I'd do something about 'white leather cloak. ... but heralding the arrival of a tracker. ... but how likely is it that I started out writing ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: Putting a scene into words.
    ... describes what's causing the fear, ... time the tracker enters, I've forgotten the sweeping fear of ... I'm not thinking about readers (and don't like imaginary readers ... I'm making an effort of looking not only at my own writing, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: Heres what.
    ... >> USENET POST WARNING ... So again tracker you are WRONG. ... >> ICS stands for Internet Connection Sharing and allows more than one ... >> "Without Knowledge You Have Fear, With Fear You Create Your Own ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: 5 Pages from 5 Chapters
    ... The Chapters were written in order per their importance to ... Sorry tracker did you say something? ... You know youre post doesnt me shit until we actually see it, ... "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own nightmares." ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Phishing - One Way Malicious Hackers Trap Innocent Victims
    ... Are you saying to SE credit card details out of people tracker? ... Im a hacker and I pay for my ISP ... "Without knowledge you have fear. ... "He who controls Google, controls the world". ...
    (alt.computer.security)