Re: My Security and Hacking Book Subjects

From: antoined (adecressac_at_NOSPAMblueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 05/03/03

Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 17:00:42 +0100

"Me" <no_address_for_spammers_to_abuse@x-ray.gs> wrote in message
news:5lo7bvcmrbik41s15mi8pgbnht20t3p2f3@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 03 May 2003 00:42:22 +0400, Tracker
> <"snailmail(remove)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >19. YAHOO AND HOTMAIL
>
> There's one you should know plenty about. What happened to that
> snailmail2000 account and all the REST of those yahoo accounts that
> you can no long access???? LOL.
>

> >20. COMPUTER PROTOCOL LANGUAGES
>
> Do WHAT???
> Idiot.
>

> >42. BYPASSING THE 30 DAY TRIAL PERIOD OF APPLICATIONS
>
> That's illegal. You are obviously advocating software piracy. As a
> software author, I take offense at that and intend to sue. :-)
>

> >59. WHY I BELIEVE MALICIOUS HACKERS KEPT MY COMPUTER SYSTEMS ALIVE
>
> Umm... IIRC, they DIDN'T. <snicker>
>

> >66. THANK YOU LETTERS
>
> Be sure to include the one from Adam Astor. ;-)
>

> >67. JOKES MALICIOUS HACKERS SHARED WITH EACH OTHER
>
> Your yahoo accounts?

Relevant Pages

  • Va(n hoa Trung Quo^c
    ... Journalists in China say Yahoo accounts hacked ... Yahoo e-mail accounts belonging to foreign journalists ...
    (soc.culture.vietnamese)
  • WEBMAIL ACCOUNTS
    ... In Multiple Accounts Place Webmail One ... No 1.3.2 Accounts Found Yahoo Webmail ... Webmail Free Secure Best Encrypted Accounts ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: OT: what do you all make of this?
    ... appeared in talk.origins, posted by wiki trix ... I'll avoid it as a potential security issue. ... hackers hacked into Yahoo with a well-known SQL ... injection attack, and stole 100,000 accounts including my own. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: delays in receiving pop3 emails sent by MSN accts to any Yahoo acc
    ... If you find a gap between two Yahoo or between two MSN servers, ... POP3 web mail accounts. ... This is also true for any emails sent by other MSN pop3 accounts ...
  • RE: [Full-Disclosure] RE: Yahoo Instant Messenger YAUTO.DLL buffer overflow
    ... monitoring security researchers email accounts to get your info? ... Subject: RE: Yahoo Instant Messenger YAUTO.DLL buffer ... work and posted my found bug to yahoo and bugtraq. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)