Re: Tracker is Glowing and Shining

From: Thund3rstruck (Thund3rstruck_n0i_at_hotmail.comremove)
Date: 05/03/03

Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 10:35:28 -0400

Mimic wrote:

> "Jeff Cochran" <jcochran.nospam@naplesgov.com> wrote in message
>> Damn! Sure is hard to reach the keyboard rolling around down here on
>> the floor. Plus, I'm not sure but I may have peed my britches...
>>
>> Jeff
>
> Thats what wireless kb's are for ;D
> made especially for the readers of trackers posts, who spend 90% of the
> time rolling on the floor heh

  And in Re: "Jeff's Britches", Here's what happens when I am about to
enter this group.

  I put down everything I'm eating or drinking, use the restroom, then come
back. Haven't lost any skivvies, monitors, or keyboards since I started
that. <G>

                                NOI

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Tracker is Glowing and Shining
    ... >> Tracker is glowing and shining right now. ... too much lithium? ... Sure is hard to reach the keyboard rolling around down here on ... the floor. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Tracker is Glowing and Shining
    ... >> Tracker is glowing and shining right now. ... too much lithium? ... Sure is hard to reach the keyboard rolling around down here on ... the floor. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Tracker is Glowing and Shining
    ... too much lithium? ... Sure is hard to reach the keyboard rolling around down here on ... the floor. ... Jeff ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Bittman shreds McDonalds "healthy" oatmeal
    ... road for years and made the mistake of eating at MacDonalds a few times. ... I didn't like the food and liked the after effects of eating them even ... part because her own mother had twice fallen and been stuck on the floor. ... Daily Dominos pizza? ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Y&R - The Hoff
    ... eating too much hamburger off the floor). ... Hasselhoff being hospitalized recently due to acute alcoholism ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)