Re: Tracker is Glowing and Shining

From: Chuck Croll (cacrollthespam_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 05/02/03

Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 07:32:43 -0700

On Thu, 01 May 2003 22:14:39 +0400, Tracker
<"snailmail(remove)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Tracker is glowing and shining right now. My book will be "complete"
>tomorrow, after two and a half years in the making. During the creation
>of my book, the date "22" or the number "2" is a lucky number in my
>family. All events during the making of my book has happened on either
>the 22nd or ending in the number 2. My book will help millions of
>computer users and Iím so proud of myself. Itís been hard sacrifices my
>social life to help millions of individuals, but well worth it in the
>long run. Becoming famous, the wealth and helping millions has put me
>on one powerful trip, to say the least. Iím awaiting for my attorneys
>guidance pertaining to my legal liabilities with the information listed
>in my book.
>
>Tracker
>Beefís olílady

SSDD

Chuck Croll
cacrollthespam@yahoo.com
Spam sucks - PLEASE get rid of the spam before emailing me!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Tracker is Glowing and Shining
    ... During the creation ... the wealth and helping millions has put me ... >on one powerful trip, to say the least. ... Spam sucks - PLEASE get rid of the spam before emailing me! ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Tracker is Glowing and Shining
    ... During the creation ... the wealth and helping millions has put me ... >on one powerful trip, to say the least. ... Spam sucks - PLEASE get rid of the spam before emailing me! ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Tracker is Glowing and Shining
    ... During the creation ... the wealth and helping millions has put me ... > on one powerful trip, ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Tracker is Glowing and Shining
    ... During the creation ... the wealth and helping millions has put me ... > on one powerful trip, ...
    (alt.computer.security)