Re: Tracker is Glowing and Shining

From: S. Pidgorny [MVP] (slavickp_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 05/02/03

Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 23:23:49 +1000

Hi Tracker,

We are looking forward for your book. I believe it won't be anythig worser
than the marketing crap that consulting companies are giving to the big
business.

Kindest regards,

Slav

"Tracker" <"snailmail(remove)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Tracker is glowing and shining right now. My book will be "complete"
> tomorrow, after two and a half years in the making. During the creation
> of my book, the date "22" or the number "2" is a lucky number in my
> family. All events during the making of my book has happened on either
> the 22nd or ending in the number 2. My book will help millions of
> computer users and I'm so proud of myself. It's been hard sacrifices my
> social life to help millions of individuals, but well worth it in the
> long run. Becoming famous, the wealth and helping millions has put me
> on one powerful trip, to say the least. I'm awaiting for my attorneys
> guidance pertaining to my legal liabilities with the information listed
> in my book.
>
> Tracker
> Beef's ol'lady

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Tracker is Glowing and Shining
    ... I believe it won't be anythig worser ... than the marketing crap that consulting companies are giving to the big ... business. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Tracker is Glowing and Shining
    ... I believe it won't be anythig worser ... >than the marketing crap that consulting companies are giving to the big ... Spam sucks - PLEASE get rid of the spam before emailing me! ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Tracker is Glowing and Shining
    ... I believe it won't be anythig worser ... >than the marketing crap that consulting companies are giving to the big ... Spam sucks - PLEASE get rid of the spam before emailing me! ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Tracker is Glowing and Shining
    ... I believe it won't be anythig worser ... >than the marketing crap that consulting companies are giving to the big ... Spam sucks - PLEASE get rid of the spam before emailing me! ...
    (microsoft.public.security)