Re: My Security and Hacking Book Progress

From: Chuck Croll (cacrollthespam_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 04/29/03

Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 07:48:38 -0700

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 21:51:49 +0400, Tracker
<"snailmail(remove)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Ok people, here is the scoop facing the liabilities my lawyer has
>addressed pertaining to my book. There might be some privacy issues
>listing individualís real names, companies and corporations, etc in the
>book; along with confidential issues. Research has to be performed to
>understand if listing open ports could be a privacy issue. She needs to
>better understand and research how all the information in my book was
>obtained. But this babe is very happy with the progress so far.
>
>Someone brought up the fact about obtaining an individual with technical
>skills. Well, this issue was already addressed by myself and "The
>Trackers" because of the hacking the ferret owners and other hackers
>showed us.
>
>Tracker
>Beefís olílady

SSDD

Chuck Croll
cacrollthespam@yahoo.com
Spam sucks - PLEASE get rid of the spam before emailing me!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: My Security and Hacking Book Progress
    ... >addressed pertaining to my book. ... >understand if listing open ports could be a privacy issue. ... Spam sucks - PLEASE get rid of the spam before emailing me! ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: My Security and Hacking Book Progress
    ... > addressed pertaining to my book even though I only used words of one ... There might be some privacy issues ... > understand if listing open ports could be a privacy issue because I ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: My Security and Hacking Book Progress
    ... Tracker wrote: ... >addressed pertaining to my book. ... >understand if listing open ports could be a privacy issue. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: My Security and Hacking Book Progress
    ... >addressed pertaining to my book. ... >understand if listing open ports could be a privacy issue. ... You forgot the Health warning doe to the excessive size and weight of your ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: My Security and Hacking Book Progress
    ... >addressed pertaining to my book. ... >understand if listing open ports could be a privacy issue. ... >Trackers" because of the hacking the ferret owners and other hackers ...
    (alt.computer.security)