Stolen laptop serial number index?

From: Peter W (peterwallqvist_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 04/27/03

Date: 27 Apr 2003 07:46:55 -0700

Is there an online index I can consult to check if a second hand
laptop I want to buy has been reported stolen? The laptop in question
is an IBM Thinkpad.

/Peter

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [Fwd: Re: [opensuse] upgrade]
    ... I simply added to it a big external hard disk via USB, ... Being a laptop it is small and self contained. ... or perhaps I'll buy another second hand ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Favorite Laptop for Observing
    ... > with a P3 laptop rather than a desktop. ... You can get new P4 laptops now for under $1000, and second hand, P3 ... Laptop prices have ... allow for the drop in new machine prices), but there are places that have. ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)
  • Re: Advice
    ... Stuart Bronstein wrote ... You won't believe this, but I was about to open up the group when Sue rang, so I asked her for the address! ... She sends her regards, and she was asking me what I thought about her buying a laptop with Vista, second hand from her ex, who's a trusty guy. ...
    (uk.singles)
  • Small form factor PC - ideas ?
    ... a laptop comes to mind but before I buy a second hand one as funds are limited just wondered what else I could think of. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: dell laptop wont boot up
    ... second hand, but has worked ok for the 9 mths ive had it, think maybe ... .is this laptop up to that ... blueicemanbird's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/blueicemanbird.htm ...