I got my CISSP

From: doreenmclauglin (doreenmclauglin@yahoo.com)
Date: 04/25/03

From: doreenmclauglin@yahoo.com (doreenmclauglin)
Date: 24 Apr 2003 16:04:49 -0700

Thanks from the bottom of my heart to www.free-cert-exams.com

 I am a single mom and work long hours in the IT industry. It is near
to impossible for me to get any free time for me study and upgrade my
skills so that I can move up the career ladder.
free-cert-exams.com have changed all that for me! I used
free-cert-exams.com's CISSP study guide and passed the exam without
breaking a sweat!
THANK THEM AGAIN!
 I owe them so much!

Relevant Pages

  • I got My CISSP
    ... Thanks from the bottom of my heart to www.free-cert-exams.com ... I am a single mom and work long hours in the IT industry. ... free-cert-exams.com's CISSP study guide and passed the exam without ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • the best site to prepare for Solaris
    ... Thanks from the bottom of my heart to www.free-cert-exams.com ... I am a single mom and work long hours in the IT industry. ...
    (comp.security.unix)