Unknown Process - Tildi2.exe

From: derek (derekf@krpcomm.com)
Date: 04/22/03

From: "derek" <derekf@krpcomm.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 20:04:01 GMT

Has anyone seen a runaway process in Windows' Task Manager with the name
Tildi2.exe?
It is consuming 100% CPU time on a server and I am trying to identify its
source, before attempting to kill it.

Cheers,
derek

Relevant Pages

  • Re: files to delete?
    ... If you look at performance in Task Manager are there any processes that are consuming a lot of CPU time that you don't need running? ... "sean bean" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Inoperative CAD keys
    ... Have you visited Windows Update recently; do you have WinXP SP2 installed? ... These groups are hosted on the Microsoft public news server, ... >> "Have you run anti-malware programs recently? ... then choose Task Manager from the context menu. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: SBS2003 blank desktop after login
    ... I am at home now but I managed to login to the server using RWW without ... "Disconnected" - I tried to log it out in task manager but it had no ... I guess I'll try remote rebooting and see. ... Sometimes processes just hang, lock up, or leak memory. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SBS 2003 Premium R2 server becomes more unstable, page file gr
    ... However, at the server, it is ... high CPU usage. ... the Task Manager, we see the 9.29 GB. ... according to MS specs and your suggestion of the PF being 1.5x the RAM ...