Re: My Security, Hacking Book

From: Thund3rstruck (Thund3rstruck_n0i@hotmail.comremove)
Date: 04/20/03

From: Thund3rstruck <Thund3rstruck_n0i@hotmail.comremove>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 23:03:21 -0400

Mimic wrote:

> "Thund3rstruck" <Thund3rstruck_n0i@hotmail.comremove> wrote in message
>> I call 'Bullshit' on pretty much your whole message. Let's face it.,
>> you're trying desperately to cover your fat arse and save face after all
>> you have posted to alt.computer.security, alt.hackers.malicious,and
>> microsoft.public.security over the past six months alone. You have no
>> more written a book on computer security than I have on brain surgery...
>>
>> NOI
>
> you mean you cut into my brain and you ddint know what you were doing ?
> (*left arm twitches*)
> : /

  Waddaya want? You're the only one that survived! <G>

                                NOI

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Lasted trends in automated building systems.... the Frankenstein scenario
    ...   thats the rule today it seems..... ... destroys ones own brain. ... You need a big, real logo and a suit, and very good bullshit. ...
    (sci.research.careers)
  • Re: OT: eMotiv Launches Brain API for Developers of EPOC Neuro-Headset
    ... brain signals are immediately picked up by the machine. ... bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. ... BCI products such as the EPOC neuro-headset ... BBC News, MSNBC, PC World, etc). ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Driver advice
    ... stupidity he posts here unless he shows animosity to one of ... Where do you come up with this utter bullshit Howard? ... Another problem is that most brain regions have multiple functions, ... and one recent study found a correlation between amygdala ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: Driver advice
    ... stupidity he posts here unless he shows animosity to one of your ... Where do you come up with this utter bullshit Howard? ... Another problem is that most brain regions have multiple functions, ... and one recent study found a correlation between amygdala ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: Brown Babe Harmon telling porkies ALREADY!!!!!!!
    ... Dry Gulch Pete writes: ... I'm surprised a lot of people with a brain didn't see through all the "Blair's ... Babes" bullshit when half of them barely qualified as female, ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)