Re: My Security/Hacker/Internet book is almost ready

From: nicky (feckinghell@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/15/03

From: "nicky" <feckinghell@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:07:13 +0100

"Dalton" <Dalt@notavailable.com> wrote in message
news:b7figh$8on$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk...

> "Tracker" <"snailmail(remove)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Ok folks! In a week(Though not actually a week of this year), "My Book"
> will be viewed by a lawyer to work out
> > the legal issues which need to be addressed so I don't have to pay out
so
> much of my welfare cheque in law suits >

:) nice one

Nicky

Relevant Pages

  • Re: My Security/Hacker/Internet book is almost ready
    ... > will be viewed by a lawyer to work out ... >> the legal issues which need to be addressed so I don't have to pay out ... > much of my welfare cheque in law suits> ... Nicky ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: GE pays no income tax
    ... eventually aggregated in to city-states and then nations, corporations ... frivolous or phony law suits and that's something that courts very, ... actually certificate but they had to pay a $100 fee and could only view it ... if you got a joint assignment and were rated by an officer ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: change
    ... pay you more than they're claiming, I recommend calling a lawyer and asking ... <not that I was in a position to move the Jeep ... ... They informed me a lawyer would take at least a third of anything I ... banana split,, grin ... ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Slightly O/T But Important
    ... their own court costs. ... pay the fine because it's cheaper than clearing their name. ... "The Ministry of Justice plan to implement a new costs recovery system ... MOST drivers don't take a lawyer to Magistrates Court - so unaffected. ...
    (uk.rec.cars.maintenance)
  • Re: Why are lawyers so hated?
    ... No, I accept that it is the job of a lawyer is to do that, not their ... Peter Rachman had quite a few solicitors working for him. ... "pay up at once for your defective pavement, ... any sleep over such letters, ...
    (uk.legal)