Why a TMP file keeps getting created

From: Peter (Bpeter97@aol.com)
Date: 04/14/03

    From: "Peter" <Bpeter97@aol.com>
    Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 02:56:44 GMT

    Hello..... If anyone can help me with this question, I'd really appreciate
    it.

    It seems like everytime I boot up my computer, I get 2 .tmp files that
    mysteriously get created. each time renamming themselves something a bit
    different. This is the latest one I have
    ffff8f1d_{5CA419C0-6E01-11D7-9323-000094B6D3AA}.tmp

    How can I find out why I get two of these files everytime? I have Mcafee all
    updated and I've done numerous scans on the PC. I've even recently formatted
    the computer and installed everything again and now these get created. I'll
    have tons of them after a few months which I have to delete. Any assistance
    would be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you,
    Peter
    Bpeter97@aol.com

    • excel 2010 doesnt delete tmp files when I exit
      ... Hello, I recently installed excel 2010 on a PC, and everytime I exit ... the program it leaves it's TMP files behind, and never deltes them. ...
      (microsoft.public.excel)
    • Excel 2000 temp files
      ... Everytime I open an excel file it create a lot of tmp ... and when I close the Excel programm the tmp files ...
      (microsoft.public.excel.setup)
    • Re: Excel 2000 temp files
      ... Everytime I open an excel file it create a lot of tmp ... and when I close the Excel programm the tmp files ...
      (microsoft.public.excel.setup)
    • TMP files
      ... Everytime I open an excel file it create a lot of tmp ... and when I close the Excel program the tmp files ...
      (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
    • Re: Toolbar keeps coming back
      ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... how to keep it from returning everytime I boot the machine. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)