Re: Stealth vs. Blocked

From: David (davidwnh@adelphia.net)
Date: 04/12/03

From: "David" <davidwnh@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 23:40:00 GMT

Well now we have two (of many) specific reasons for all the nonbelievers to
not only consider using a firewall (or at least cable/dsl router) but also
"stealthing" or dropping packets (or at least limiting or denying specific
ICMP responses).
I think the problem is that "stealthing" is sort of a misnomer since it's
main benefit has very little to do with actually "hiding" your connection.