Re: Stealth vs. Blocked

From: Lars M. Hansen (
Date: 04/11/03

From: Lars M. Hansen <>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 19:24:45 GMT

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:09:20 -0400, Joseph V. Morris spoketh

>I knew I would regret picking up on that! <g> Now, I have to bite my tongue
>before I say something that is apparently 'politically incorrect' in the
>'New America'.

Hmm. I wasn't thinking before I posted that. Guess I'll get an IRS audit
this year ...
Lars M. Hansen

  • Re: Answer on?
    ... the same meaning as in your "On the question of..." ... can see why you're impatient for an answer.) ... Hmm. ... I live in America, and I would be very surprised to hear "You ...
  • Re: OT America has lost its mind
    ... LOL. ... You are a skilled wordsmith! ... Hmm, the original point seemed pretty straightforward to me. ... America. ...
  • Re: Common on white folks in hip-hop
    ... America is racist like it is, it should be a no-brainer that some of us ... mainstream America, with the help of some blacks, packages Hip Hop for ... Hmm.. ...
  • Re: How many more pro-Democrat propaganda movies are due?
    ... "Hillary is America! ... he's in trouble with his alter ego, ... Not politically incorrect. ...
  • Re Hey Jude and Johns *F-ing Hell* (Was: Mistakes etc)
    ... > I always wondered if it was true about what John yells in "Hey ... Hmm. ... As you said in your post today (America Forgive Beatles? ...