Re: Kerio Vs Tiny

From: Lord Shaoladin Moustachey (abuse@127.0.0.1)
Date: 04/10/03

From: "Lord Shaoladin Moustachey" <abuse@127.0.0.1>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 15:07:21 +0100

"Neil Hindry" <neilhindry@_nospam_ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:88dla.1468$pb4.56827@newsfep2-gui.server.ntli.net...
> Someone said further down the board that Kerio and Tiny were different
> firewalls.
>
> I was always under the impression that they were the same. Could someone
> please tell me what the differences are? Also which one is the best to
use?

> Thanks!!

I think Tiny 2.0.15 is best.

--
                       -+ Shaolin +-
 Discard what is useless, absorb what is not and

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Kerio Vs Tiny
    ... > firewalls. ... > I was always under the impression that they were the same. ... well i think before it was Tiny and NOW it is Kerio ... so if u want the latest patches and all u want Kerio ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Trying to find a good firewall
    ... > specific applications, only problem is, it has no MD5 or other scheme to ... Tiny is good, as is Kerio 2.1.5. ... what do you mean by "per-app and per-site configs"? ... And, like virtually all software firewalls, it ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: virus?
    ... > to my network and clogging it up. ... I have norton antivirus, ... this traffic, Kerio, Zone-Alarm and similar products should be ... But neither firewalls nor anti virus tasks can see the difference ...
  • Re: kerio or psygate
    ... A WinME Safe Mode uninstall of ZA Plus ... Hey CJ if I were to get rid of ZAP I'd go for Kerio myself, ... firewalls and am curious to know if you uninstall the old one first. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)