Re: How to protect a file with password without compressing it in PC??

From: Colonel Flagg (colonel_flagg@NOSOUPFORJ00internetwarzone.org)
Date: 04/04/03

From: colonel_flagg@NOSOUPFORJ00internetwarzone.org (Colonel Flagg)
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 00:44:16 -0500

In article <Mj_ia.522$SJ5.346@tornadotest1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
dkelloway@commodon.com says...
> There are various utilities and applications to accomplish this task.
> Simply search Google for the words "password protect files" (without the
> quotes) and the resultant list should offer such utilities.
>
> --

hate to be picky here, but using the quotes will result in a more
definitive answer from google.

--
Colonel Flagg
http://www.internetwarzone.org/

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Hank is Dad
    ... I find Hank very funny. ... Someone got me a little 'Bathroom Reader' book called why I hate the Yankees ... arrogant SOB but his quotes just keep cracking me up. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Hank is Dad
    ... Granted, Hank contradicts himself every five minutes, but he's always ... Someone got me a little 'Bathroom Reader' book called why I hate the Yankees ... arrogant SOB but his quotes just keep cracking me up. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Synopsis for Murrays new book
    ... but I hate MS's "smart" quotes....) ... I usually change those to "dumb" quotes but missed that one. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: Single or double " quotes?
    ... What do you mean by "picky"? ... There are differences for example with PHP ... (interpolation with double quotes), but PHP is not really "picky" about ... that - it won't shout when using double quotes when not necessary. ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)