Re: Suggestions for an SSH server for Win2K?

From: Chris Lowth (please@no.spam)
Date: 04/04/03

From: Chris Lowth <please@no.spam>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 23:37:22 +0100

Colonel Flagg wrote:

> In article <QSjia.755$0i4.5172@newsfep4-glfd.server.ntli.net>,
> please@no.spam says...
>> There seem to be a number of SSH servers around on the "net" for Win2k.
>> Can anyone suggest which one you feel is the "best" (in terms of
>> features, reliability and cost)?
>>
>> Thanks in advance!
>>
>> Chris
>>

> Put a freebsd box in front of the win2k box, or NAT port 22 over to the
> freebsd box. :-)

In an "ideal" world, I'd agree. In the "real" world however ... !

:@)

--
My real address is: chris at lowth dot sea oh em
-> OpenSource e-mail virus protection : http://protector.sourceforge.net

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [Lit.] Buffer overruns
    ... > Software development group has a world-renowned engineering ... but even so it needn't cost ... > really even disagree with the research on software reliability; ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: ANN: New SBIG Camera-Control Software for Intel Macs
    ... be careful to compare comparably equipped and specced machines. ... What's the cost of adding FireWire 800 to a Dell? ... like crazy, compared to my PCs, because of poor ventilation design. ... The reliability of Apple computers has been at or near the top ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)
  • Re: Direcway is to Slow to Support Me
    ... You may not like DSL, but it's power is backed-up by the superiority of the phone system which generally has battery bank backup at the CO. ... I learned real quick the consistent speed and reliability of DSL was worth far more compared to the double cost of cable internet bandwidth yet unreliable speed. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Next Genration Pinball Design
    ... How can designing, building, and soldering a custom wire harness to ... to reliability, wires are more reliable than traces on a board. ... D cost of developing a new board for EACH playfield variation. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: adios
    ... like a tooth infection has spread to my brain and since the cost ... **Hopefully you (Chris) are merely a hypochondriac. ... hard financial times and wouldn't hesitate to do so again in the future. ... There are no co-pays, most prescriptions cost $1.00, ...
    (rec.music.gdead)