How to make it secured?

From: Doug Fox (dfox168@hotmail.com)
Date: 03/31/03

    From: "Doug Fox" <dfox168@hotmail.com>
    Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 22:25:33 GMT

    I am planning to buy a portage to connect my laptop with the company's
    global network using my cell-phone over a modem on the road or broadband
    (cable modem) at home.

    Is the connectivity secured? If not, how can I make it secured?

    Any suggestions/comments are appreciated.

    Thanks,

    • Re: How to make it secured?
      ... > I am planning to buy a portage to connect my laptop with the company's ... > global network using my cell-phone over a modem on the road or broadband ... > (cable modem) at home. ...
      (comp.security.misc)
    • Re: How to make it secured?
      ... > I am planning to buy a portage to connect my laptop with the company's ... > global network using my cell-phone over a modem on the road or broadband ... > (cable modem) at home. ...
      (alt.computer.security)
    • How to make it secured?
      ... global network using my cell-phone over a modem on the road or broadband ...
      (comp.security.misc)
    • OT broad band was Re: Alan says I gotta tell you!
      ... The in-house wiring is up to the ... > good* for broadband, and I have resorted to connecting one of those ... > little splitters to the master socket, so that the house wiring only ... Your modem may be falling back to a slower connection speed ...
      (alt.sewing)
    • Re: Virgin Media Technical Support - a Cautionary Tale, and a question
      ... customer just upgraded his Virgin Media broadband subscription, ... cable modem, apparently necessary for 10MB... ... he install a new NIC in his PC as the one on his Asus motherboard ... have 10/100/1000 ports which dont care for some). ...
      (uk.telecom.broadband)