Re: Our lines are down.

From: -=Be4U=- (death.to.Sp@mmers.com)
Date: 03/27/03

From: "-=Be4U=-" <death.to.Sp@mmers.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:48:18 -0800

ThePsyko <thepsyko@itookmyprozac.com> delighted us to no end by
taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in

>> Due to circumstances out of our control, the Cotse.net and
>> Cotse.com services are temporarily down due to both the
>> primary and secondary lines being cut by construction workers.
>>
>> We're sorry for the trouble. We hope to have the service back
>> up and running within 24 hours but this will be dependent upon
>> the reconstruction of the lines.

Holy shit!

--
-=Mara=-
Give a man a beer, he'll drink for 5 minutes.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: root breaks his silence..........
    ... taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in ... Just don't make me drink any of that icky blue beer, ... you can - eh - drink up some of the homebrew. ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: What the fuck?
    ... Alcohol is consumed by the great majority of ... "Beer was consumed to the exclusion of all else in the olden ... we should drink more beer now." ... Yes, alcohol is a drug technically, ...
    (rec.food.drink.beer)
  • Re: the bigots in alt.support.diabetes (subtitle, a masquerade)
    ... I am really getting to hate that rum. ... beer during the afternoon and evening. ... I don't drink the stuff for any flavour. ... wine cooler, 5 ounces of wine, or 1.5 ounces of 80-proof liquor. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: What the fuck?
    ... If I drink from the ... Alcohol is normal in our culture. ... > "Beer was consumed to the exclusion of all else in the olden ... Yes, alcohol is a drug technically, ...
    (rec.food.drink.beer)
  • Re: OT: Proof of a diety
    ... That's where the big thing that keeps beer cold lives. ... I don't drink ... Unix freaks like text emails. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.dirt)