Re: Our lines are down.

From: LjutePlow (meat@lart.com)
Date: 03/27/03

From: " LjutePlow" <meat@lart.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 11:22:06 -0500

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 15:03:57 GMT, ThePsyko <thepsyko@itookmyprozac.com>,wrote:

>On 27 Mar 2003 in alt.2600, "John Holstein, Cotse Helpdesk/Support"
><NOSPAMusenet@johnh.cotse.netNOSPAMMING> made his/her contribution to
>mankind by stating in news:3E830B25.3010106@johnh.cotse.netNOSPAMMING:
>
>> Due to circumstances out of our control, the Cotse.net and Cotse.com
>> services are temporarily down due to both the primary and secondary
>> lines being cut by construction workers.
>>
>> We're sorry for the trouble. We hope to have the service back up and
>> running within 24 hours but this will be dependent upon the
>> reconstruction of the lines.
>>

>> --
>> John Holstein,
>> Cotse Helpdesk/Support
>>

>Heh, just saw a post in AHM saying COTSE was gone LOL.. I figured it was
>an external issue - tried to hit your personal site but it's down too
>(I'm assuming for the same reason)

So that's what happened. I've been using Tusk as a proxy server and this morning
it was hosed.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Does anyone participate in local Diabetes support groups?
    ... nerve damage. ... health issues that inhibit being able to maintain control often. ... I don't expect 100% compliance. ... If it weren't for the "Analists" (lol) here, ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Wayne Gillard, The Pinball Factory will he finally go to Expo?
    ... Hang on Hang on - doesnt this guy CONTROL OUR HOBBY. ... LOL - what a joke - He cant even control his own wallet at his local ... NEVER been updated either and still has the order form on it - he cant ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Interviews with Dr. Francis Cress Welsing...
    ... Again all the blame is placed directly on wh!tes, ... Apparently they have sole control of the media and use it to ... and buffoonery" LOL. ...
    (sci.anthropology)
  • Re: depression and shyness
    ... People see connections that are not there ... When you control for things, ... >LOL If only there were more like you out there! ... Email responses to my Usenet articles will be posted at my discretion. ...
    (sci.psychology.psychotherapy.moderated)
  • Re: Moderated motorcycle NGs?
    ... >>were pretty much in control of this newsgroup.. ... LOL... ... You and your cyber buddies found out about ...
    (rec.motorcycles)