Re: Our lines are down.

From: ThePsyko (thepsyko@itookmyprozac.com)
Date: 03/27/03

From: ThePsyko <thepsyko@itookmyprozac.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 15:03:57 GMT

On 27 Mar 2003 in alt.2600, "John Holstein, Cotse Helpdesk/Support"
<NOSPAMusenet@johnh.cotse.netNOSPAMMING> made his/her contribution to
mankind by stating in news:3E830B25.3010106@johnh.cotse.netNOSPAMMING:

> Due to circumstances out of our control, the Cotse.net and Cotse.com
> services are temporarily down due to both the primary and secondary
> lines being cut by construction workers.
>
> We're sorry for the trouble. We hope to have the service back up and
> running within 24 hours but this will be dependent upon the
> reconstruction of the lines.
>

> --
> John Holstein,
> Cotse Helpdesk/Support

Heh, just saw a post in AHM saying COTSE was gone LOL.. I figured it was
an external issue - tried to hit your personal site but it's down too
(I'm assuming for the same reason)

--
/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question
ThePsyko