Re: newbie question

From: brandorf (brandorf.NOSPAM@brandorf.com)
Date: 03/25/03

From: "brandorf" <brandorf.NOSPAM@brandorf.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 16:46:25 -0600

"tracifan" <shawlixass@shaw.ca> wrote in message
news:8Z%fa.298108$na.20362048@news2.calgary.shaw.ca...
> any thoughts on primedius?where can i download the free version? thx

Don't know about the quality of the product, but http://www.primedius.com/
has the free trial right on the front page. Always go to the source, I
say.

--
- Brandon K
- brandorf@brandorf.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Interesting SFSO CD sales statistics
    ... but the quality has to be increased. ... I should admit that I am not a collector. ... What I want is the accessibility of great performances and music, ... never "download" studio recordings. ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Real Post - DGG Opens Its Own Music Download Site
    ... physical product if the download is good quality sound and is very ... that kind of money to download this shit. ... Yet...I have to admit that mp3s at a decent bitrate ... I feel safe enough above 192 not to worry about sound quality. ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Image Quality
    ... adjustment for download speed/picture quality. ... >> Zone Alarm Pro can block Images in IE ... >> Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer ...
  • Re: Image Quality
    ... adjustment for download speed/picture quality. ... > Zone Alarm Pro can block Images in IE ... > Scroll down to the Multimedia section and make sure the box>Show> Pictures> ...
  • Re: opera to iPod?
    ... > on the bitrate of the original downloaded files, ... > which you download them. ... > progressively lose audio quality. ... I transfer with a lot less compression to this unit than to the ...
    (rec.music.opera)