Re: W-XP: how to clear content of DAT-files?

From: ByTor (ByTor@snowdog.com)
Date: 03/16/03

From: ByTor <ByTor@snowdog.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 15:52:32 GMT

In article <ww0da.128184$Hl6.11575508@news010.worldonline.dk>,
ronwer.nospam@tiscali.no says... while attaching C4 explosives to
computer and foaming at the mouth!

> Hi!
>
> I would like to know if it is possible to clear the contents of the
> DAT-files that moniter ones use of internet. I tried to delete the contents
> of such files and save the file, but XP refuses to do so. Nor is it possible
> to delete such files, which has nothing to do with it's attributes, there is
> no visible protection.
>
> I would be grateful for any good suggestions!
>
> --
> Ronald Werner
> Evje, Norway

http://spybot.safer-networking.de/

Read about it first before you decide. Excellent prog when used
properly, and it's free.

Good Luck!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Andrew Cuomo should be very nervous
    ... The only foaming at the mouth I see is wingnuts rushing to Perry's ... Btw, I think one reason lefty reaction is relatively muted is because, ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Andrew Cuomo should be very nervous
    ... The only foaming at the mouth I see is wingnuts rushing to Perry's defense. ... Btw, I think one reason lefty reaction is relatively muted is because, as ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Kramer Supreme Court Petition
    ... You may find your support of Troll Breidbart to be ... I know he's not foaming at the mouth. ... I don't know Ed Kramer, I haven't followed the case one way or ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: 185s are Monster Power! :-)
    ... Yet as soon you get a DMU where the engine nise is perceived as being ... *louder* than anything else, people start foaming at the mouth. ...
    (uk.railway)
  • Re: Laundry conundrum.
    ... particular nqireg which has me foaming at the mouth whenever it's on. ... White Diamond smell indeed! ... The Boy reserves most of *his* ire for advertisements for hair products ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)